2007年12月19日水曜日

Memorable experiences for me

I had various experiences until today. Among them, I will talk about 2 memorable ones.

The one is that I could get to be good at English by an English cram school teacher.
Until I was a first-year junior high school student, I was poor at it. However, he taught me it very kindly many times, so, thanks to him, I didn’t realize I got to be good at English. If I hadn’t met him, I wouldn’t go to Kumamoto Gakuen University now.

The other is that I did a trial lesson.
Of course, I had never done it till I was a freshman. I knew the difficulty of teaching students by doing it a little. In addition, I also knew I was very nervous when I taught them. I think I want to do it one more time.

These experiences were very precious for me.
I want to have a lot of various experiences in the future. [158 words]

0 件のコメント: