2007年12月12日水曜日

Learning with computers

I am learning about such as Gmail and blog now. I post assignments such as essays and book reviews on my blog. When the class of Writing Ⅲ began, I couldn't keep up with the class because I didn't know about the usage of Gmail and blog very well. Therefore, I asked my friends and teachers many times. The more I took it, the more I got used to using them. However, there is a problem. It is that I can't type fast, so I can't type more than 150 words in 5 minutes. Now, I am keeping in practice of typing. [102 words]

*I typed about learning with computers as free typing on today's class of Writing IV for 10 minutes because Mr.B told us to do so.

8 件のコメント:

bell boy さんのコメント...

Who is "Mr.B"????? he is so cool...

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Do you think so!? Personally, Mr. B is a funny English teacher, I think♪ Have you talked with him?

Kazumi さんのコメント...

I'm not good at to tipe fast, too. I will practice to do it fast like you.

yuukarinoki さんのコメント...

Hi, Satoshi!
I like typing but I can't type so fast.
Do our best to success typig test.

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Your hope is high because you want to write more within 5 minuites. I can' write much words like you.

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thanks, Kazumi. I am sometimes practicing typing by 'Sushi da', which is a free software of typing, when I have time. Do you practice typing recently?

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you, Yuukarinoki. I think so too! I must make efforts to realize this goal, typing more than 150 words in 5 minutes in the fall semester, very hard.

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment, Triphaina. If you practice typing many times when you have time, I think you can achieve typing more than 150 words in the fall semester. Go for it!!