2007年12月21日金曜日

Learning with computers

http://hibi.hamazo.tv/e862447.html


Introduction

We can use various functions by computer. Among them, the Internet, 'powerpoint', 'excel', 'word' and so on especially are more useful. Then, it becomes taken as a matter of course for a member of society to be able to use them in recent years. Therefore, junior high school, high school and university students learn about computers in class. Well, I'll talk about my computer skill before, during and after Writing Ⅲ and .


Body

(Before Writing Ⅲ & )

I took the class of introduction to information processing at Kumamoto Gakuen University (KGU) when I was a freshman. However, I didn't learn about blogs in the class. Therefore, I couldn't understand what I had to do when a KGU's English teacher told me to start my blog in February, 2007. Then, I became anxious about blogs. However, I thought I would do my best then.

(During Writing )

I heard some words such as 'browse', 'label' and 'attachment' in Writing Ⅲ for the first time. At first, I couldn't understand them, so I couldn't keep up with the class. However, the more I took it, the more I got to keep up with it. Then, I learned how to write essays and book reviews in English. It was also the first time for me to learn about them. What was the most difficult for me in Writing Ⅲ was that I had to type more than 100 words in a test of typing. I practiced for the test many times, so I could pass it in July! Thanks to this, I could type faster than before.

(During Writing )

Although I had various experiences in Writing Ⅲ, I had new ones in Writing Ⅳ. One of them was that I wrote a movie review. A way of writing the movie review was different from the way of writing book reviews, so I had trouble with it. In Writing Ⅳ, I often browsed through some blogs to make a comment on them. Then, I learned the usefulness of links when I visited to them. Moreover, since I learned how to post videos on my blog, I posted some ones on it to please visitors. I also posted many pictures on it, so I thought it became more interesting for them than before.

(After Writing Ⅲ & )

Through Writing Ⅲ and Ⅳ, I could learn about advanced computer skills. In addition, I could type faster than before. However, I didn't study about 'powerpoint' in the classes, so I thought I had to study about it in person. Sometime, I want to start my blog in Japanese by using my experience about blogs to advantage. Of course, there are still a lot of things to learn to do it. Therefore, I'll take classes of information processing at KGU.


Conclusion

Well, I have talked about my computer skills before, during and after Writing Ⅲ and Ⅳ. Learning with computers isn't so easy for us. It becomes essential for a member of society to be able to use 'word', 'excel' and 'powerpoint' in recent years. Therefore, we have to learn about computers, especially the software. Anyway, it is important for us not to give up learning about computers. [522 words]

0 件のコメント: