2007年7月3日火曜日

♪A restaurant review♪

I sometimes go to Hamakatsu with my family. Do you know there? Hamakatsu is one of pork cutlet restaurants. Now, I will talk about menus of Hamakatsu mainly.

First, Hamakatsu has a lot of main menus. For example, 'Mensch Cutlet', 'Pork Loin Cutlet', 'Chicken Cutlet', 'Fillet Cutlet' and so on. Compared with other main menus, 'Chicken Cutlet' is relatively cheap and light. A menu which is popular among customers is 'Fillet Cutlet'. It is often sold out. Incidentally, there are also menus such as 'Ginger Pork' and 'Fried Shrimp' there. I recommend you to have the former, because you can have it even if you don't like ginger very much!!

http://www.hamakatsu.jp/menu/set/index.html

Next, Hamakatsu has some side menus. For instance, 'Fried Chicken', 'Miso Soup With Pork And Vegetables' and so on. Of course, side menus include desserts such as 'Coffee Jelly' and 'Apple Juice'. In whole, side menus are comparatively high price.

http://www.hamakatsu.jp/menu/side/index.html

Finally, you can order some take-out lunches in Hamakatsu. Mainly, you can order kinds of pork cutlet lunches. The price is cheaper than main menus. However, I have never ordered take-out lunches, so I want to order them once!

http://www.hamakatsu.jp/menu/takeout/index.html

I talked about Hamakatsu. I think there are some points which it is hard for you to understand in my essay. However, even so, I'm glad if you thought my essay was interesting!! [222 words]

2 件のコメント:

himawari さんのコメント...

I went to Hamakatsu only one.
I ordered the "Chicken Cutlet". I remembered that it is good taste.
However, I didn't know about side menu. It was good for me to know.
I want to eat it, now!!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment, himawari♪ I don't often order side menus, but if you want to have them, I recommend you to have 'Miso Soup With Pork And Vegetables' and 'Coffee Jelly'! I do think they are delicious☆☆