2007年7月18日水曜日

A TV program review

Recently, a lot of TV programs are televised. I watch Music Station every week. Do you know it? Now, I will talk about it.

Music Station is a music TV program. It is televised from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. every Friday. Tamori, his real name is Kazuyoshi Morita, and Mariko Dou are hosts of it. A lot of guest singers broadcast in Music Station. For example, Kumi Kouda, Keisuke Kuwata, Ayumi Hamasaki, Ken Hirai and so on. The guest singers talk to the hosts or other ones. It is interesting for me to listen to their talks. After that, each of the singers sings a part of a new song. By the way, Music Station has several features for viewers. For instance, 'single CD hit ranking', 'music topic' and so on. The former shows the popularity stakes of songs. I think it is useful for you to know recent popular songs. The latter tells us the latest information about music. In each season, Music Station is televised as a special program several times. In this connection, it is televised live on TV every Friday.

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/

I talked a lot about Music Station. A time when it is televised isn't so late. Therefore, I think it is relatively easy for you to watch 'Music Station'. If you have never watched it, I recommend you to watch it. You will like Music Station!!! [231 words]

10 件のコメント:

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I watch this TV program. However,I like Waratteiitomo better than it. I like Tamori, but he probably is tired because he apear at noon on televison. Next time, you should put Tamori's pictures.

himawari さんのコメント...

I like "Music Station", too and almost every week I watch it.
This TV program is interesting and not boring. Do you like listening to music? I need music!!

mami さんのコメント...

I wacth this TV program every Friday. This TV program is very interesting. However, I like Waratteiitomo, too. But we can't watch this TV program. So I watch waratteiitomo supplement.
Do youlike listening to music?

miki さんのコメント...

I like "Music Station, too! This TV program is very interesting. Who your favorite musician? My favorite musicin is Kumi Kouda, Mr. children.

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you, Triphaina♪ I like Waratte Iitomo, but I can't watch it because I stay at KGU from noon to 1:00 p.m.. By the way, Tamori looks busy. Therefore, I want him to have a rest!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thanks, Himawari! I like listening to music very much♪ I listen to music when I study. I need music☆★

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you, Mami♪ I watch Waratte Iitomo Supplement too! It is interesting, I think. Now, I like to listen to music very much!! In this connection, I listen to ELT's songs recently♪

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment, Miki♪ I like ELT, Takki & Tsubasa, misono. Their songs make me cheerful, I think☆☆

Koyuki さんのコメント...

I like music station, but I don't watch it. Because I do part time job the time. I don't like Mr tamori.Your blog is very colorful. It's nice!!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thanks, Koyuki☆ It's a pity that you don't like Tamori. He is an funny person, I think. By the way, If Music Station is televised as a special program next, how about taping it!?