2007年5月9日水曜日

Tennis and Table tennis

My favorite sports are tennis and table tennis.

First, talking about tennis, when I was a junior high school student, I belonged to a soft tennis club. Then, I play tennis as a hobby. I will play it for a long time.

Second, talking about table tennis, when I was a high school student, I played it in the physical education class. As a content of it, I and other student stroke, smash and so on. After that, we played some games each other rest of the class. [88 words]

2 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

My favorite sport soft-ball tennis too,and I love soft-ball tennis. When I was high school student,I beloged to soft-ball tennis club.My position was foward.I'm good at running volley and smash.But I can't it now.Sometime shall we play soft-ball tennis?(^-^)

Satoshi さんのコメント...

I'm sorry to be very late for answering to this comment(>_<) Thank you for giving me it!(^^)! My position was back♪ I like to stroke and lob(*^_^*) I hope I play soft tennis with you someday☆