2007年5月16日水曜日

Book Review 1-04: THE MISSING COINS

I read THE MISSING COINS. I'll introduce you this story.

Pete and Carla are students in Bath which is a very old city in England. Walking in a little street behind Bath, they find a little shop there. There are some old coins and stamps which are valuable and expensive in the shop window. Pete is looking at the stamps and he wants to start collecting them.

After that, they go to a cafe. The shopkeeper comes here and asks them. 'Coins are missing! Did you steal them?' However, they didn't steal them. They looked for a suspect. The truth was that Tracy who works in the shop stole them!! She shifted the crime to them well!!

This story is interesting for me. The point which you should notice is exchange of views among Pete and Carla and the shopkeeper. Since this story is easy for you to read, I think, I recommend you to read it once!!! [158 words]

0 件のコメント: