2007年5月8日火曜日

Campus Life

I'm a sophomore of KGU. I'll talk about an English class which I take, lunch time and the time when I have no class.

First, I'll talk about an English class.

This is Reading. In this class, professor Kamimoto teaches us how to read English newspapers in the second period of Wednesday. Concretely speaking, he teaches us grammar, acronym, alternative words and so on. Of course, we do have to bring a dictionary every time! In addition, we have to do some assignments on time. For example, watching news and looking a Japanese newspaper every day for the news quiz, doing homework of the textbook and so on.

Second, I'll talk about lunch time. I go to the school cafeteria of KGU or LAWSON with my friends. When I go to the former, I often order 'katsu rice'. The price is 370 yen. I think it is reasonable. Other prices of menus are also reasonable. When I go to the latter, I often buy two rice balls or a lunch and something cold to drink. However, there are usually many people in both places!!


Finally, I'll talk about the time when I have no class. I often go to the KGU library to do my homework. However, I talk to my friends occasionally. this time is precious, I think!!!


I have a good time now, but in future, I hope I have a much better one!!!! [236 words]

0 件のコメント: