2007年6月4日月曜日

☆Introduction about my favorite things☆

Hi, I'm Satoshi. I'm a sophomore majoring in English at KGU. I take some English classes here. For instance, Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking and so on. Now, I'll talk about some my favorite things.

First, I like curry rice, especially hot one. Generally, curry rice is said to be effective against the summer lethargy and to taste like what your mother used to make. I sometimes go to CoCo ichibanya, which is a curry restaurant. I often order Vegetable Curry or Fried Chicken Curry. In this connection, I like vegetable curry better than beef or cutlet curry! What curry rice do you like the best!?

Next, my favorite musician group is Every Little Thing. The members of this group are Kaori Mochida and Ichiro Ito. She is a singer and he is a guitarist. They are attractive people because their chats are always funny!! They broadcast in many music programs. They have released about 30 CDs. I especially like 'Grip!' and 'Fundamental Love' because I think I can be positive when I listen to them.

Third, I like to play tennis. When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to a soft-ball tennis club. Then, I went to a tennis school soon after I entered a high school. However, I played here for a month and left here because I was very busy at a lot of homework. Although I don't belong to a tennis club or go to a tennis school now, I enjoy playing tennis as a hobby with my friends!

Fourth, my favorite TV program is Koino Karasawagi. A host of it is Sanma Akashiya, who is a famous entertainer. It is a love talk program and about 20 women talk about a theme each other. I watch it every Saturday. There are a lot of things which I can learn from it, I think. However, since Koino Karasawagi starts at 11 p.m., it is a little late. Therefore, when I feel sleepy around this time, I tape it.

Fifth, I like a book, whose title is 'THE PRINCE OF TENNIS'. It is very famous among young people. It is published once 2 or 3 months. I bought it for the first time when I was a high school student. 'THE PRINCE OF TENNIS' is written about tennis, you know. There are many characters in it. In this connection, a main character is Ryoma Echizen, who is 12 years old. I think it is worth reading once!!

Finally, my favorite restaurant is Joyfull. Joyfull has a lot of various menus. For example, steaks, omelets containing fried rice, 'udons', curry rice, desserts and so on. In addition, all menus are reasonable! Therefore, Joyfull is popular among all generations, I think. I often order Pepper Hamburger Steak. This is very delicious and a little spicy. What do you order when you go to Joyfull!?

Although I talked a lot about my favorite things, what did you think about them!? If you thought they were interesting, I'm glad! I think I want to be interested in some things such as movies, novels and riding a bike now!! [519 words]

6 件のコメント:

yosuke さんのコメント...

Do you go Joyfull recently? Joyfull has a new menu now. I recommend lasagna. Price is a little expensive,
but taste is good. Please try it!

みかん さんのコメント...

Your essey is very colorful!!
I can not play tennis.
I want to play tennis well.

pirorin さんのコメント...

I want to eat cheese curry in cocoitibannya.
I can't play tennis. My sister belong to tennis club!!
I like ELT too!! I love Ikkun!!
Your blog is very cute and long!!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment, Yosuke! I go to Joyfull recently, but I don't know Lasagna. If I go there again, I will have it, I think!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you, Mikan! I can play tennis, but I am not good at it. If you think you begin to play tennis, you should play it with your friends. I think you can enjoy playing it more!!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thanks, Pirorin! I like Mocchi very much because she is very cute! Recently ELT doesn't release CDs, so I want them to release a new CD!!!