2007年6月21日木曜日

Driving


I went for a drive with my family on June 17♪ We went to Ebino by driving over an expressway(^_^) Incidentally, Ebino is in Miyazaki prefecture. Each way was about 105 kilometers, so I certainly drove a car more than 210 kilometers and it took about 6 hours!☆! This tired me a lot, but I had a great experience(^^♪ You may think you are afraid of driving over an expressway first, because you must drive a car more than 80 kilometers per hour(>_<) However, if you get used to it, you can think it very interesting!(^^)! [98 words]

3 件のコメント:

bell boy さんのコメント...

Hello! You had a nice experience!! I'm going to drive in highway with my car immediately when I bought favorite car. I'm looking forward to hear news about driving!

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Thank you, secretary! I hope you buy your favorite car as soon as possible♪ Could you take me to driving when you buy it!?!?

bell boy さんのコメント...

Yes, of course! However, you'll need to careful. Although I can drive very well, I'll drive as if racer even though it is not highway...
I'm just kidding.